SOLD!!! 21 acres!
(923) Enjoy the charm and privacy of country living on this 21- acre farm-ette with an updated farmhouse. There are peaceful meadow views in all directions. The home is sheltered by rows of lilac bushes and cedars. Features like the original wood floors, the covered porch entry, and other historic details have been accented by improvements that offer modern conveniences. Currently used for rental income with two separate floors. The rental unit upstairs has a private exterior entrance. There is a master bedroom and bath on the lower level that includes an exit onto a private deck. Live on one floor and rent the other, but the interior stairway can be easily opened up to create a single family home. Unique, historic island home and property! Hayfields cover three quarters of the property. Ideal for horses. $248,000 SOLD!!!
- 21+/- open meadow and some woodland
- 1760 +/- sq ft home
- Detached garage is 768+/- sq ft (2 car plus storage)
- 2 baths, one on each level
- 1 bedroom on main level, 3 on upper level
- Heat is high efficiency gas fired hot water
- Separate entrances so each level can serve as rental units or utilize as one house by opening staircase from the main level to the upper level
- Pastoral views